That's gonna hurt!

Bruce642

Down at Glamis one time my buddy and I find this "giant" bowl (I mean it was perfect). I take the lead and we go around and around and around just flat open in 6th gear (having a blast). So then I drop down from the top of the dune to the bottom still flat open wide. The sun hits my goggles and I go blind for about 1 second (and we all know that's about all it takes). At the bottom of the dune there was this washboard with two but ruts (BIG RUTS). I bottomed out bend my rear axle, bent my rims, and then I hear my back crack 5 times. I stay with the quad and ride it to the top of the dune and just roll off in pain. Meanwhile my buddy thinks I'm pulling a prank on him as I lay on the sand. He finally got it after I told him don't touch me! I laid there for 20 mins before I could even move enough to get up. My Chiropractor about had a heart attack when he saw me! It took 22 treatments and 3 months to straighten my back out. I now wear tinted goggles (good ones)at the dunes!!!!

Have fun, be careful!