Few Parts

shogs

Sorry I have two threads, but I wasn't planning on getting pictures today. Let me know if i'm pricing things too high because I want to get rid of things, but I know this isn't ebay.

Stock shocks - 35 shipped

Aftermarket tie rods brand new - Cost 60 New - 30 shipped

Wheel spacers 35 shipped

Uni Filter - Brand New - 13 shipped.

parts.jpg

are those wheel spacers for the front or rear? how many inches is each one?

whats your paypal?

I'm 99% sure there g-force because they look identical to the ones on ebay. With that said I think they are 1 and 1/8 inches thick. They are for the front and my paypal is swilli3710@aol.com. If you pay on paypal say what part your buying or send me a pm letting me know you paid just so its easier for the both of us. I can have them shipped out in a day or two. Thanks

please could you answer my question ? :)

Yea. They have decent compression but I wouldn't know what new stock shocks felt like. They held up on my +2+1 arms I had on my bike while I waited for my elkas. They have the bushing or whatever you call it on the top and bottom of the shocks where they mount as well. I can do 30 shipped for them and if you don't like them pay shipping and i'll refund your money no questions asked.