Banshee Engine Stand

87sheerips

let me know when my other 2 stands are ready JD. Im ready too paypal. Customers prepaid. Thanks Bro.

All you other peeps should be picking these up. they work great. I ordered another one too use as a stand too work on my RC cars. It works great. Nice work on these JD.

I have your 3 stands in process, and will be done this week. I just hope I can get it into paint and ship them by Friday... I am going out of town this weekend so I want to get them out! Ill be in touch, and thanks for the great review, glad u are happy with the stand!

got a motor on mine already jd. i am really impressed at how solid this thing is. it will make putting cases back together extremely easy. great price as well man i cant imagine you are making much off these with all the supplies and labor. thanks again

Awesome, glad you are happy with it!!! And no, I am not making much but I know it is something that will be very helpful, and also something you cant afford to spend a lot of money on. This is a product where I wanted to get it out there and help you guys out, bottom line :cheers::cheers:

• 1 month later...

JD hook me up with a engine stand

I need one for christmas

Can ya get it shipped out??

thanks

Hey buddy, i am making a few this week so let me know if u still need one. Here is mine in use yesterday. Its actually really convenient, it was my first time trying it out lol.

Enginestand.jpg

I was in the fence but that pic looks cool. No more bending over the bench putting crap together. I'm gonna be doing some work before too long could use one. Wanna do any swapping for one? I have an IMS tank. A red one. Don't think you have that color do you? Might be coming into another bike to part out here pretty quick. Have some parts there too. Also been trying to get ahold of you on another site. You doing powdercoating? How much for a PRM grab bar for my LTR? It's pretty clean.

Dave, I have an engine stand fresh off the PC line ready to ship out. Because of some improvements I made and the powdercoat, I have to sell these stands for $70 shipped. These stands are awesome (not to brag) but it works perfect and the adjustable height is really nice for working.

I am not looking to trade really, only for a nice cut wire harness or some billet front lights.

I can do the bumper too, i replied to you on banshee central. Email me at jdubswmu@yahoo.com and we can move forward with both items. Thanks!

-JD

• 9 months later...