Help on Paddle choice

Ready2ROLL

We need complete sets of paddle tires (and rims) for our banshees, the only mods performance wise are a T5 complete kit (jets, filter, pipes, etc)... the other mods (we want them to look sharp) are Maier custom plastic (all black) we powder coated both frames, one is neon green and the other is a little brighter than blood color

we are looking at ITP SandStar for tires and SS112 Clear Coat rims for both... we have SS112 on our raptors but because of the higher RPM's of the 'shees we aren't sure about the type of tire that would work the best.

We play around the sand, we dont drag race them we just like playing around in the sand.

We need complete sets of paddle tires (and rims) for our banshees, the only mods performance wise are a T5 complete kit (jets, filter, pipes, etc)... the other mods (we want them to look sharp) are Maier custom plastic (all black) we powder coated both frames, one is neon green and the other is a little brighter than blood color

we are looking at ITP SandStar for tires and SS112 Clear Coat rims for both... we have SS112 on our raptors but because of the higher RPM's of the 'shees we aren't sure about the type of tire that would work the best.

We play around the sand, we dont drag race them we just like playing around in the sand.

I have a set of 10" Sand Sharks and the paddles seem a litle taller then sand skates and they work great for dunning. But my choice is always the 8 paddle haulers on either 8 - 10" wheels. SandStars are a heavier wheel then the Sand Sharks, and don't look as nice either. My opinion!

I'm switching to an 8" wheel on 9 paddle haulers once I extend my rear.

Edited by phxrider