1065cc TRIPLE BANSHEE MOTOR!

For Sale - 1065cc Banshee Triple motor. 20mm stroke billet twister crank, 78mm bore Twister Big Block top end. Shearer drag pipes, Mattoon cases, 39mm PWK carbs, Twister Rotax/Banshee triple ignition, Override tranny, etc. This motor was built a couple years ago for a guy who raced it only a few times and now wants to sell this killer motor. The only thing it needs is a billet tranny and its ready to set some records. This motor comes complete ready to run and is very reliable and FAST! approximately 220HP and 110LB/FT torque... Asking $8500 OBO (503)663-7711 it wont let me upload pics but I have lots email me at ChassisInc@hotmail.com

For Sale - 1065cc Banshee Triple motor. 20mm stroke billet twister crank, 78mm bore Twister Big Block top end. Shearer drag pipes, Mattoon cases, 39mm PWK carbs, Twister Rotax/Banshee triple ignition, Override tranny, etc. This motor was built a couple years ago for a guy who raced it only a few times and now wants to sell this killer motor. The only thing it needs is a billet tranny and its ready to set some records. This motor comes complete ready to run and is very reliable and FAST! approximately 220HP and 110LB/FT torque... Asking $8500 OBO (503)663-7711 it wont let me upload pics but I have lots email me at ChassisInc@hotmail.com

does the motor come complete?..does the motor have a overide w/billet 2nd or what?..

does the motor come complete?..does the motor have a overide w/billet 2nd or what?..

yeah motor comes complete ready to run. It actually came out of a complete running bile of which the chassis is for sale also... if anyone is interested I could make a screamin deal on the complete bike. This motor has a standard 2-5 override with first gear taken out and a billet 2nd. I can put a full billet tranny in it but of course the price would have to reflect it. So thats why I figured Id sell it as is and just know that whoever buys it is gonna have to probably buy a full billet tranny.. but once you put that in it you will have a bulletproof motor thats ready to go set some records.

Wow, i was expecting to see pictures, now im upset. Just kidding but if someone can upload these for ya that'd be sweet. Good luck on your sale i'm sure the motors a handfull.

for some reason my pic uploader says "used 776.96K of your 768K global upload quota" and wont let me attach files? There are a couple pics under the 24mm cougar triple post though... they got posted there along with the cougar pics by a buddy

yeah motor comes complete ready to run. It actually came out of a complete running bile of which the chassis is for sale also... if anyone is interested I could make a screamin deal on the complete bike. This motor has a standard 2-5 override with first gear taken out and a billet 2nd. I can put a full billet tranny in it but of course the price would have to reflect it. So thats why I figured Id sell it as is and just know that whoever buys it is gonna have to probably buy a full billet tranny.. but once you put that in it you will have a bulletproof motor thats ready to go set some records.

What kind of chassis and what kind of screamin deal??

What kind of chassis and what kind of screamin deal??

Its an XTC frame that I extended and built a new engine cradle. 98" wheelbase I believe, full rigid, suspended wheelie bar with fox shock, rack and pinion steering, powdercoated yellow with black accents, barn guys fiberglass with yellow and blue tribal graphics, seat with cascade seatcover, JJ&A rear axle and carrier hard anodized black, etc. Ive got pics at the shop Ill post them monday. As far as price, $14,000 OBO for a complete turnkey bike minus rear tires and wheels

for some reason my pic uploader says "used 776.96K of your 768K global upload quota" and wont let me attach files?

http://photobucket.com/ <<< Tons easier to post big pics in no time at all for free. After you upload your pics to photobucket, just copy the "IMG CODE" on the left and paste them here! :cheers: