Reed cages

Brent

Ok what I have here I took in on a trade I don't need I use vforce 3s I haven't installed theses they need new pedals they are about 65 from Duncan racing the cage is Duncan pryamids I am asking 65 for these plus shipping and paypal fees

Part # PRV-350 Pyramid Reed Valve $259.00 Yamaha Banshee Part # PRV-935

Replacement Reeds $65.00 for: PRV-320

Unique 4-Sided design offers a power gain at all RPM ranges.

Install the Pyramid Reed Valve and your engine will have better throttle response, stronger midrange and increased top end power. Why does the Pyramid work so well? Side pedals distinctive to this design open easy at low RPM's giving engine better throttle and more low end. As RPM's climb through the powerband reed pedals on all 4 sides open giving the engine MAXIMUM flow making better power in the mid and high RPM's.

Recommended Applications: Works Great in all riding conditions, with stock or modified engines.

The #1 ATV Banshee 2-Stroke Reed Cage.

Works with stock OEM Intake Manifold.

Works BEST with DRI MASTERFLOW Intake Manifold

It is not recommended to use the Pyramid Reed Valve with any type of reed spacer.

Pyramid Reed Valves are a proprietary product of Duncan Racing International, Inc.