Best midrange Full exhaust And Jetting

MacRacer1

x2....pro-circuits give you an unbelievable midrange, and long gears..... the reeds are more topend suited, but the carbs will really kill you. on a stock stroke midrange engine, you wouldn't want to go any bigger than 30mm or you will loose all that low and mid power.

Like Snop said, if your looking for strictly midrange Pro Circuits are hard to beat. If you want better low end with good mid range I would highly recommend PT mids.

The pt mids aren't more of a low mid pipe compared to pro circuits. The pt mids come on later in the rpm, and peak a little later than the pro circuits. The pro circuits also have consistently tested making more power than the pt mid setups we tested.

i have said this many times and have seen the graphs of pipe comparisons between the 2 the pc's are one of the only pipe that has the same midrange and low end as STOCK. even the PT's have LESS bottom end than stock pipes.. the dyno graps from pipe tests have proven that time and time again. the pc's are an excelent general pipe.

i would love to build a woods stock banshee someday. the stock pipes stink and are heavy as heck but they make a very fun trail pipe.

whens the last time you rember riding a STOCK banshee i mean a BONE stocker.. preferably a newer one. i have a friend with one and i forgot how muh fun they are to wheelie and trail ride..