Which Head?

bansheesandrider

They do banshee heads as well. Problem with the torque-line/ RK Tek heads is that your limited to "Their" domes.. Nothing interchanges and if you need custom domes... only one place to get them. Puts you in the same boat as trinity. Not to mention the head is over $300. Atleast for my motor it was.

So what is your review on this head? If I remember correctly they cut there heads out of 7075 which is more pricey than the 6061. Will they cut you a custom dome if you need one?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is your review on this head? If I remember correctly they cut there heads out of 7075 which is more pricey than the 6061. Will they cut you a custom dome if you need one?

Never had one.. I wasn't spending $350 on a head. I'm sure they would cut custom domes.. but.. just like trinity.. your gonna pay for it.

I'm just going to wait for NOSS or Chariot to make a head... I'd rather give the business anyways.

http://www.2strokeheads.com/Banshee.htm

they are pricey, i actually just picked 1 up from a friend and ordered 20cc domes from them, i got the head for a super good deal since it didnt come with domes.... but the domes alone are expensive and they do cut custom domes.

over all i really like the style of this head, from what i can see it has a lot of open area where the water can flow by, and yeah it is a very thick aluminum. i'll let u guys know how it goes when i received the domes and put it on.

I still like the modquad design. One piece for maximum effeciancy, uses stock studs, interchangeable domes,comes with orings, washers, and acorn nuts, 35% more water capacity, several colors too choose from And I will sell them all day long for $245 shipped with domes. Good quality product. I run all there stuff on my bikes. I choose too and haven't had any issues with any of there products.

Hit me up!