Used Paul Turner Pipes & Silencers, Sprockets

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to elka..it was pretty messed up to get all anal like that with alf..so what if he has a shop.. how do you know he has money? everyone is looking for a good deal on anything... but getting anal and trying to get pissy n tuff to cut lines is rotten..

inmature... but on another word...what happend with this? and wtf is so godly about these pipes? ive rode a banshee with em and they seemed to have teh exact hit as my "gay ass fmf fattys"

Wow! Bash a guy for not being online for 12 hours!! Internet at home went down.

Elka - You have dibbs on the pipes right now, not sure you still want them after the PM you sent me about how over priced they are. Not sure you understand that these pipes are 19 YEARS OLD. I read in your other thread:

"the dude keeps wanting to use fed ex which is 70 bucks shippied, and i suggested that he uses usps which is 40 bucks for shipping at the most. he hasnt been online so im still waiting for an answer, so far i got the best offer, i hope he's not scamming us, cause he has 9 posts and he already wants to sell stuff, dont worry alf i have suggested people about you and your polishing and stuff, they said they will look into it"

I told you I have never shipped anything to Canada and I checked UPS and FedEx first because they come to my office everyday, I told you to feel free to check with anyone other companies, that by no means says that I want to use FedEx.

As far as having only 9 Posts, I apologize for not having much to contribute over the last 5 YEARS, if you read before you opened your mouth, I have been a member since Dec 28, 2004. You have been a member since March 6, 2009, THAT IS 8 MONTHS!!!

These pipes are yours if you still want them for the price you offered. I will be happy to ship them any way you prefer, since you will be paying for it.

I did clean the pipes this morning since my internet was down, I will upload the pictures as soon as I can. There are no chipped or broken mounts, no "big ass dents", yes little scratches and some burnt on stuff. Better pictures coming soon, please stand by...

Alf,

Very nice of you to let Alka have dibbs on these pipes. He was next in line after you. Since you said let him have them, I did not contact you back. If he doesn't want them I will give you next option.

Alf, maybe you could let me know what "Carbon Build Up" is?

Peace

Please read entire thread and look at all images in the album.

Thank you.

th_PB090100.jpg

th_PB090098.jpg

th_PB090113.jpg

th_PB090111.jpg

th_PB090106.jpg

Edited by San Diego

Well elka I wasn't going too say anything but it sounds like everyone else is.

- let you have these pipes because u made it a big deal. ,now I'm kinda regreting it and - should have bought them. I've also been looking for a good deal

On a set of these.

First you jump all over me and say I shouldn't be able too get them because I have my own shop. I'm just starting up my shop and have every right too jump on good deals also

Second you bash the guy in his own thread because he hasn't responded too it. In twelve hours. He's a grown ass man and proly has a life. Not a 15 yo kid sitten at home on his parents pc.

Third you pmd the guy and told him his pipes were over priced. WTF and jumped him again for not responding.

You mentioned several times in this thread that he hasn't got back too u. Well mabey he was giving the other 4 people ahead of you the chance too buy them.

I stepped down as a favor too you. - don't think I will ever do that for you again.

Next time give someone the chance too respond before you start badmouthing and talkin shit on the guy. Not cool at all.

You need too just simmer down and your chances and opportunitys will come around.

THanks too the guys that gave me a thumbs up for letting the kid have them. -f it doesn't work out san diego - will still take them.

Carbon buildup is just unburnt fuel and oil that builds up in the exhaust just like in a car. That's my way of explaining it.

Alf - Thanks for the info on the carbon.

I think Elka will get the message, and I hope he uses the constructive criticism. I don't think we need to say anymore about it.

To Elka's defense, the over priced comment was made in regards to his own offer being "a little over the price range".

Thanks

Well elka I wasn't going too say anything but it sounds like everyone else is.

- let you have these pipes because u made it a big deal. ,now I'm kinda regreting it and - should have bought them. I've also been looking for a good deal

On a set of these.

First you jump all over me and say I shouldn't be able too get them because I have my own shop. I'm just starting up my shop and have every right too jump on good deals also

Second you bash the guy in his own thread because he hasn't responded too it. In twelve hours. He's a grown ass man and proly has a life. Not a 15 yo kid sitten at home on his parents pc.

Third you pmd the guy and told him his pipes were over priced. WTF and jumped him again for not responding.

You mentioned several times in this thread that he hasn't got back too u. Well mabey he was giving the other 4 people ahead of you the chance too buy them.

I stepped down as a favor too you. - don't think I will ever do that for you again.

Next time give someone the chance too respond before you start badmouthing and talkin shit on the guy. Not cool at all.

You need too just simmer down and your chances and opportunitys will come around.

THanks too the guys that gave me a thumbs up for letting the kid have them. -f it doesn't work out san diego - will still take them.

Carbon buildup is just unburnt fuel and oil that builds up in the exhaust just like in a car. That's my way of explaining it.

sorry guys its because i was getting really frustrated, and stuff, my dad and told me to calm down cause its just a bunch of pipes welded together to him. And yeah all that stuff. sorry alf again for being such a dick, to make it up to you, when ill take my clutch cover off ill pm you for some polishing

and wtf is so godly about these pipes? ive rode a banshee with em and they seemed to have teh exact hit as my "gay ass fmf fattys"

Agreed, same shit diff pile...just look diff. Wont notice anything more then the Fatts :ph34r: