392 cub topend polished

guys i parted out the bike, all thats left is the topend.. it is a 392 cub (stock stroke 68m bore).. the cylinder was professionally polished and looks awesome.. it comes complete with pistons,rings,pins and bearings, head, and 20cc big bore domes, and the stud extendors.. the nikasil looks great and stil has the crosshatches in them.. looking to get 800 shipped for it.. anyone interested can email me at garyt1123@hotmail.com as i do not get on the HQ as often as i use to..

guys i parted out the bike, all thats left is the topend.. it is a 392 cub (stock stroke 68m bore).. the cylinder was professionally polished and looks awesome.. it comes complete with pistons,rings,pins and bearings, head, and 20cc big bore domes, and the stud extendors.. the nikasil looks great and stil has the crosshatches in them.. looking to get 800 shipped for it.. anyone interested can email me at garyt1123@hotmail.com as i do not get on the HQ as often as i use to..

Quit being a pussy and get on here more.

lol.. i here that.. just been busy a lot here lately.. its starting to cool down so i will be at home a lot more.. so you should see a lot more of me..

Nice!! I'm officially back in the riding game....but I cant get a banshee because I cant kickstart anymore with my back, but i'm able to ride again!! My daughter was born Oct 29th..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...