piston ?

will fox

alright im doing a rebuild and i was wondering wut piston brands to stay away from and wut is best for the money i want something 150$ at most

have any of u ran with M&H turbo 1 pistons cause i found a top end rebuild kit on ebay for 115$

and im looking for pistons .040" over

i'm curious as to what bad you have heard about namura.....are they machined out of spec, crack, teflon separation? i know many just call them junk because they are not wiseco, or have an asian sounding name. pro-x is just a factory replacement that cost less. the better ones i mentioned are made from better alloys and are improvements in strength, reliability, and performance.

i'm curious as to what bad you have heard about namura.....are they machined out of spec, crack, teflon separation? i know many just call them junk because they are not wiseco, or have an asian sounding name. pro-x is just a factory replacement that cost less. the better ones i mentioned are made from better alloys and are improvements in strength, reliability, and performance.

the namura complete kit is 145, btw.

Ive never had any experience with namura. That is correct about the prox, I put some in a few yz125s that were coated and had a little higher dome they were higher then the wisecos price if I remember right this was around 2000. To add the last 65mm wisecos I bought I gave $150 dollars for so the price difference is not alot.

Edited by RILS