(NIB) Pioneer AVIC-N2/N3 touchscreen in-dash navigation/dvd headunit

Hi guys....

Ive got a few more pics over in the "trade and swap" section since im looking for Banshee stuff as well......:)

All four units are 100% brand new and complete, they have sat undisturbed in my office closet since mid 2006. If you're not familiar with Pioneer navigation products, be sure to check out the Pioneer N2 product info page AVIC-N2 info. There is lots of information regarding the feature-sets and specifications in that link.......there isnt much these units cant do, thats for sure! I'm positive I couldnt live without mine in a large city, and thats a fact!. Be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions too!

Make me an offer if your interested !! Please be resasonable though....:)....no, I'm not going to sell it to you for $50 dumbass....:)

AVIC-N3038.jpg

AVIC-N3030.jpg

AVIC-N3018.jpg

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

What kinda banshee stuff you looking for?

Pretty much anything dude!!. My Banshee isnt too far from stock at the moment :) Shocks, A-Arms, and a cool head w/ domes would be the cats pajamas for sure though!

I'm down to only one AVIC-N3 left as of today! JUST THE ONE!!!!! Ive also got an iPod adapter, XM Tuner, and voice command pack for the N3 too!

Holy Shit guys check this out...so this mega weird ass dude came over to my place on Monday to pick up an N2 and some speakers that he emailed me about from an add I posted at my gym a couple weeks ago....and I shit you not....out of the freakin' blue he all of the sudden decided to buy pretty much every single thing I had to sell. The best part is that this numbnut paid me $5500 in $20 bills!! (some $10's for good measure too) It took us 30 mins to count it all out and make piles on my living room floor as all the bills were in two plastic Walmart bags he had in a backpack.....WTF right??? I didnt ask questions...I was too freaked out I think lol. I just helped him load the shit in his car and tried to not make eye contact...:)

Still got a few bad ass woofers left (mainly Boston G5's, and Pioneer Premier TS-W1500SPL's)......make an offer!!! I want em' all gone!

I also have a couple modified 12 inch Premier TS-W5102SPL's from our Pioneer F250 SPL truck if anybody is interested..haha :)!!! I dont think shipping would work to well as each one of these massive bastards weighs 82.7 lbs.!!! These were all from the 2007 dBDrag season when we officially (TermLab mic) put up consistent 181.8dB runs at the World Finals.

Let me know if ya have any questions guys!

gabe

Edited by goggletard