(NEW) Pioneer in-dash navigation headunit for aftermarket Banshee parts

goggletard

Hey guys...

I've got a metric shit-ton of mobile audio/video gear that I'm going to finally get rid of.....so I'll give this a shot and see if anyone's interested!! Its amazing how much extra equipment I've aquired over the last 10 years from working in the 12 volt/mobile audio industry....its just crazy! I organized my office closet this morning, and I kid you not, I must have pulled out $15K worth of brand new product from inside! I want my office closet space back....so its time for this stuff to move on and find new homes I guess!!

Honestly, I'll pretty much try anything nowadays to avoid the major hassle and aggrivation of trying to sell stuff to a bunch of mega idiots on craigslist and eBay......:)

I currently have 3 Pioneer AVIC-N2's and a single AVIC-N3 navigation unit available for sale/trade. All are brand new and in the box....100%complete.

The AVIC line of in-dash navigation is the undisputed flagship and king of in-car ALL IN ONE navigation systems, period. If your not familiar with the basic feature set of these headunits....be sure to checkout all of the info here: AVIC-N2 PioneerElectronics page.

Here's a couple pics of the touchscreen and menu interface of the N2 I have in my Banshee hauler!

AVIC-N3022.jpg

AVIC-N3019.jpg

AVIC-N3017.jpg

Im looking for all kinds of performance Banshee gear (shocks, A-arms, cool head, billet stator cover, bumper, etc.) so let me know what you might have!

I snapped a few quick picks of some of the other audio equipment I'm going to try and get rid of too......there's more where this came from too! :)

Extra12VStuffToSell018.jpg

Extra12VStuffToSell012.jpg

Extra12VStuffToSell005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys......I was out of town for business for the last 10 days.

I just pm'd both of you too...:)

Interested in one of the AVIC-N2's

what kind of parts do you need, or how much cash???

Im actually looking for all kinds of Banshee stuff at this point....all I really have on my 'shee so far are the Pro Circuits, TORS delete / jet kit, ASV levers, and UNI filters. Otherwise Im totally rockin' the stock status..:)

Check out my thread over in the "non-banshee stuff for sale" section....I wrote a bunch of the details over in that post about how I'm down to just the one N3 now. Dont forget that I've got all of the "essential" accessories to go with that N3 too...:) ALSO, I personally did the front seat video in motion bypass on all of the units I had last week.....so that annoying ass safety feature is no longer an issue....:) It's tested and works like a champ!

Here's everything in the package so far:

AVIC-N3

CD-IB100II iPod adapter

GEX-P920XM XM Tuner

CD-VC1 Voice Command Pack/Microphone

I've got 2 big ass boxes full of random METRA dash kits, wiring harnesses, and antenna adapters too....let me know what vehicle you have and I'll throw in whatever you're going to need if I have it in there!

Let me know if ya have any questions guys!

gabe

how about a set of 35.5 alky carbs, bored by kim @ K&T. They have billet oversize bowls for alky, and dave moore powerjets. Can be converted back to gas too. Will trade them for one of the head units and everything to put it in a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500.