Home built Powder Coat Oven for Sale

NN2

I moved to another house and don't feel like toting this along. I built it in winter of '08. I've done 3 whole banshees, my YFRZ project, and several other odds and ends. There was some wiring running through the holes in the aluminum in the bottom for the bottom burner that needs to be fixed. All the wiring and controls works as soon as the short is addressed. It just pops the breaker right now. I had a piece from my last project fall on the burner and bend it.

The bottom is a piece of drywall. The inside is aluminum flashing with heat resistant mineral wool insulation separating the outside wood panels. With all the burners going it will get up to 550*. The door catches at the ride side when closing. Been like that since I built it. Everything's held up on it so far. This was my first one. The next one I'll make differently. It cost me about $350 to build this. Inside dimensions are 28" x 28" x 76".

For sale for $150 firm. Local pick-up. I'm located in Rochester Hills, MI.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg