REALLY need cylinders

Rusty3164

Im stuck up in Alaska for the time being and cant find parts here to save my life, looking for some juggs, maybe the whole top end if it looks good and price works.. Im not to picky, will take stock or a couple times bored.. not looking for crazy bored or cheetazzz.. just gotta get mine running, its due for resleeve.. but up here they want to charge 1000$ a cylinder so that aint happining...

Thanks for your help!

Email Rusty3164@hotmail.com

call john 215 880 1990. i have a few sets, .10 over, need to be bored. no scoring no porting 225 shipped.. set 2 cylinders and pistons .20 over, running top end. 300 shipped. call i can ship today priority mail.

call john 215 880 1990. i have a few sets, .10 over, need to be bored. no scoring no porting 225 shipped.. set 2 cylinders and pistons .20 over, running top end. 300 shipped. call i can ship today priority mail.

Hi, could you send pics of the .20 overs? You said top end, are you including head and domes? or just juggs and pistons...?

Thanks

Rusty3164@hotmail.com