2 DRAG FRAMES for sale

I have to rigid frames for sale one has never been run and the other is a complete roller the first is a dave moore chassis 48 out front and 6 out rear with H&S custom glass ,spindle mount wheels,JJ&A drag axle and polished radiator,steering stem and all steering parts are chrome with 14 paddle staggered rippers on rear 5 to 10 passes on tires .the second frame is bare chassis 24 out front and 9 rear it has never been finished need tank mounts and radiator mounts to finish asking 5000.00 for the dave moore chassis and 1000.00 plus shipping for the other chassis

post-28962-12558886699165_thumb.jpg

here are some more pics The local track shut down will not be opening up next year closest place to ride is 2 1/2 hrs. from the house or i would not be getting rid it also will sale complete with billet case 18mill D.M. with shearer pipes im located in va.

post-28962-12558888674197.jpg

post-28962-12558888904354.jpg

post-28962-1255888915963.jpg

post-28962-12558889438046.jpg

the 5 of you that sent a p.m. about the motor first come first serve . i will wait a few days before i list on ebay . also will get better pics of the frame ony rigid to the rest of the p.ms tomorrow to send better pics please send email address

You suck!!! I pm'd you 3 times and said I would take frame, just wanted better pics. This guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy who bought it pmd me 3min after i posted it and when igot the better pics he took it first post i replied to and recieved sorry plus hes picking it up no shipping

Was that bare chassis built by Rowan Racing by chance?

~Teddy~

might have been i bought it off a fella at the track and he cannot remember eithier why does it look like what he built