modquad lockouts

alf44

Ok so Im going too try too answer all the questions and give all the info I can.

This will be the only price i will offer. I cant go any lower on prices. The price

includes shipping.

Lockout covers are polished or anodized red, black, or blue Raptor covers are polished or bead blasted and the yfz is polished or anodized red, black or blue or billet tribal.

You have a choice of window color. Clear,red,pink,green,blue,smoke, or solid billet.

If you purchase a lockout set and a stator cover I will discount the stator down too $250. Heres what is available.

Banshee lockout- $300 shipped cover only-$250

Parts available:polished top ring replacement with choice of lens color or tribal cover.$80 Replacement lockout units "yes there made by modquad" $70

Do it yourself kit-$160

YFZ lockout-$200 lockout only-in billet,red,blue,or black $70, lens cover only-$17 billet cover $25, o ring kit- $8

Raptor lockout- polished $475, bead blasted- $350

lockout only-$65, replacement actuater pin $48, o ring and screw set $8, replacement end housing solid or window $110, do it yourself kit $225

Wheeww. I hope this answers most questions. Pm me for paypal, shipping info or any other questions I may have missed. Thanks.

so on the do it yourself kit, do you cut out your stock cover? then attach the rings making a see through window?

I really dont know man. I do know that at this price you might as well spend the extra $135 and get the new billet cover with your choice of lens cover.

yes you cut your stock and put the kit on bam done Not to bad to do ive done a few i strip the stock cover down cut and polish looks good when done dont take to long except for the polishing

Can I get a better closeup pics of these parts please? Thanks.

Thats the only one i have. And its not on there site. Its the inner and outer ring, the screws,washers and I think theres an oring there. Sorry man. I can try too zoom in on it more.

Ok so Im going too try too answer all the questions and give all the info I can.

This will be the only price i will offer. I cant go any lower on prices. The price

includes shipping.

Lockout covers are polished or anodized red, black, or blue Raptor covers are polished or bead blasted and the yfz is polished or anodized red, black or blue or billet tribal.

You have a choice of window color. Clear,red,pink,green,blue,smoke, or solid billet.

If you purchase a lockout set and a stator cover I will discount the stator down too $250. Heres what is available.

Banshee lockout- $300 shipped cover only-$250

Parts available:polished top ring replacement with choice of lens color or tribal cover.$80 Replacement lockout units "yes there made by modquad" $70

Do it yourself kit-$160

YFZ lockout-$200 lockout only-in billet,red,blue,or black $70, lens cover only-$17 billet cover $25, o ring kit- $8

Raptor lockout- polished $475, bead blasted- $350

lockout only-$65, replacement actuater pin $48, o ring and screw set $8, replacement end housing solid or window $110, do it yourself kit $225

Wheeww. I hope this answers most questions. Pm me for paypal, shipping info or any other questions I may have missed. Thanks.

ttt