Are you gonna Ice race this year?

motodrumer58

I started working on my banshee and my TRX250r for this season's ice. Michigan D14 "Flint Town"

I'm doing open class on the shee and 00-330 two stroke class on the R. It will be my 3rd full season.

not competitivley but yah with some buddies on a like 4 turn track not just a simple oval

I'll be racing a few this year. prolly the flint and white lake races, the rest will just be fun with buddies. we should stay in contact and maybe rep the hq at a few events. It is my first season on ice so I expect to get my arse handed to me but i also hope to learn alot and any one already runnin a shee with a few pointers would be awsome. at the very least we can toy with some 4 pokes.

• 2 weeks later...

I may have to come out to the ice sometime this year myeself. I don't have a Banshee anymore but it would still be fun (currently have a modded KFX700). I haven't ever been on the ice yet but I am working on setting up some ice tires now. I am more into drag racing but should be fun either way.

If anyone is somewhat near Grand Rapids wants to play on some ice for fun this winter, let me know.

Edited by Twyztid

I'll be racing a few this year. prolly the flint and white lake races, the rest will just be fun with buddies. we should stay in contact and maybe rep the hq at a few events. It is my first season on ice so I expect to get my arse handed to me but i also hope to learn alot and any one already runnin a shee with a few pointers would be awsome. at the very least we can toy with some 4 pokes.

I won my heat on a banshee last year at the White Lake race but my kill Switch was shorting out durning the main and only took 4th.

I won my heat on a banshee last year at the White Lake race but my kill Switch was shorting out durning the main and only took 4th.

wich one were you? the yellow and black one? that guy was killin it on that honda 4 poke wasn't he? too bad he had problems once he started showin off, but it was aa amazing set up and that thing was just damn fast! I hope to practice on my lake and see if i'll be able to hold my own but i gotta get some issues sorted out on my shee.

wich one were you? the yellow and black one? that guy was killin it on that honda 4 poke wasn't he? too bad he had problems once he started showin off, but it was aa amazing set up and that thing was just damn fast! I hope to practice on my lake and see if i'll be able to hold my own but i gotta get some issues sorted out on my shee.

Yes Yellow and greyish I jumped the start of the heat.