Banshee 2008 Pipes

YTRY4

Took the bike for a ride on the weekend and it went ok, down low its a bit weaker but has great top end.

Cleaned it yesterday and it took me ages to start again? Now im worried it is running lean...

Im going to change the pulgs on it and see what happens, would be great if you could jump on it this weekend dirtydownunder and let me know what you think?

Edited by YTRY4

if your running it with no lid and 260 jet's, try it with the lid on and see how it goes.

i dont know what the power delivery is like with the sst's, maybe compared to the stockers they may seem a bit sluggish down low.

try doing a plug chop on new plugs to see how its burning.

did yami tell you where they put the needles or if they changed the pilots ?

Took the bike for a ride on the weekend and it went ok, down low its a bit weaker but has great top end.

Cleaned it yesterday and it took me ages to start again? Now im worried it is running lean...

Im going to change the pulgs on it and see what happens, would be great if you could jump on it this weekend dirtydownunder and let me know what you think?

were u doin the pig farm on sat? with 2 other banshees?

if your running it with no lid and 260 jet's, try it with the lid on and see how it goes.

i dont know what the power delivery is like with the sst's, maybe compared to the stockers they may seem a bit sluggish down low.

try doing a plug chop on new plugs to see how its burning.

did yami tell you where they put the needles or if they changed the pilots ?

hey dirty.. its yamaha.. when i got my sst's it came with 260's and told u to leave the pilots and needles stock..

my guess is thats what they have done.

i ended up with 290 mains and 27.5 pilots needles on the 3rd. when i have k&n and stts with no lid