vibrating after +4 timing

im running stock head on 93 octane at sea level.the timing plate is marked so im certain about the advanced.when its vibrating the boost bottle hits the pipe and that is what got my att.didnt do it before the plate but now im wondering if it has always vibrated this much and for some reason the pipe may be to close to the bottle?

ya idk about that, what i do know is that you can adavance and retard the timing with the plate, make sure you didnt retard it, because if you did it will run like shyyyyyyyytttttttttttttt. Retarding the timing is for running a power adder and it starts a little easier but banshees just like big and small block chevys love timing advance!

Im with 2/2 on this one. I would check to see is everything got seated properly. If the case might be causing an unbalance at a cirtain RPM causing the vibration only when you rev down. Recheck everything, its pretty easy to miss something when your eager to put your shee together.

Im with 2/2 on this one. I would check to see is everything got seated properly. If the case might be causing an unbalance at a cirtain RPM causing the vibration only when you rev down. Recheck everything, its pretty easy to miss something when your eager to put your shee together.

true that

i used a high torque impact to put the flywheel back on but did not sit there and hammer on it.i did the business card gap on the pick up coil.

i put the split line in the cases on +4 which is turning the plate clockwise.is that right?the bike runs realy strong the way it is.it is a little harder to start now after the timing.but only have to kick it about 4 times ver 2 times before.

oh and btw i know what you mean about eager to get it going because i put it together the first time and didnt get the stator wires out of the way of flywheel and my lights stopped working.the flywheel had cut the yellow wire into.so i pulled everything back apart and fixed it and took my time putting it back together.

ok i have come to the conclusion that the bike isnt vibtating worse its just takeing longer for it to come to a complete idle.i also noticed that when im going slow in first gear that its bogging till i clutch it.the temperature here has dropped about 15 degrees and im wondering if that is my problem.will 15 degrees difference cause something like this?everybody says that two strokes require alot of fine tunning,maybe thats what im finding out.this is my first shee so im trying to learn as much as i can.any help is greatly appreciated.