how important are perfect cases

250Rho

im finnaly gonna sell all my shit build a bansh and im ready to get some cases

how important is it to get em without chain damage or repair from it

should i be good as long as the tranny dosent leak or do i need to go spend the money on some perfect ones

i like the idea of the rz tranny how much do i need just the forks and drum or the gears to, where do i find these parts (none on ebay presently) can u buy all that shit from the dealer still

how important is it to get em without chain damage or repair from it

should i be good as long as the tranny dosent leak or do i need to go spend the money on some perfect ones

i like the idea of the rz tranny how much do i need just the forks and drum or the gears to, where do i find these parts (none on ebay presently) can u buy all that shit from the dealer still

most of the damage i have seen from chain wacks are cosmetic.

the things you need to look for on used cases are clean mating surfaces, bent/stripped studs, missing motor mounts, ect.... also the clutch actuator bearing on the top case. its not too big a deal but can be a real PITA to replace.

as far as the trans components, you can go to bikebandit and look at the parts fiche and order directly from them.