Will i beat this 250r?

RippinShee

How long of a race? Sounds like he is setup for mx, while you have taller gearing. My bet is he takes you out of the hole. You catch and pass around 300'.

you win. like he said, the 250r will probly get out front right away. but with 15/41 gears and his 18" tires, you'll definantly pull away.

A properly setup 250r with a good rider will be a good race

My bro had a 310ct racing engine in his bike and it ran really well

He eventually got tired of his little bro whooping him so he now has a 330pv setup :blink:

We havent raced yet but i doubt it will be a problem..lol

Practice lauching your bike bc he is gonna launch out of the hole real quick on that 250r

all built up 330? Thats just funny. So its on alky, override and streached swingarm? Never seen a 330 that was worth anything...

No kidding, a built up R to me is a 539 Sabertooth cyl from CP on alky with all the fixins. :drool:

• 2 months later...

its true the 250r is no fin joke :o i have a 84 tecate3 its stock and dont have a problem launching my 210 pounds right off on my ass of course the rear brakes aint workin but even so that front tire dont stay down, im waitin for my ported cyls. to get here then im throwin a buddy on that tecate just for a little fun run down the feild :bolt::cry: