bought 28mm pwk's..thanks worksyzm..smooth deal! excellent

bansheemaniac1

what was the deal 370?

i had the carbs he wanted.. there was a typo in my email addy when i typed it.. so he went with somebody elses carbs... no big deal to me.. 28mm PWK's sell fast around here anyway.. i could care less if he buys my stuff or not. i'm glad he got the part he was looking for.. the guy is just a douche. read this

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=121367

i had the carbs he wanted.. there was a typo in my email addy when i typed it.. so he went with somebody elses carbs... no big deal to me.. 28mm PWK's sell fast around here anyway.. i could care less if he buys my stuff or not. i'm glad he got the part he was looking for.. the guy is just a douche. read this

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=121367

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S PUTTIN THEIR NOSE WHERE IT DON'T BELONG. TRY STICKING YOUR NOSE UP YOUR ASSES, AND SEE HOW THAT WORKS FOR YALL. I WENT WITH ANOTHER GUY, BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING ALMOST A WEEK TO TRY AND PUT A SIMPLE DEAL TOGETHER. THIS GUY NEW WHAT HE WANTED, WHAT I WANTED AND IT TOOK NO TIME TO HAVE A GREAT DEAL. SIMPLE SHIT YALL SHOULD TRY. I TRY TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE, BUT WHEN YOU START THROWING ROCKS IN GLASS HOUSES, THE SHIT'S GOING TO BREAK. AND FOR YOU OTHER NOSY SOB'S. GET A JOB OR A LIFE OF SOME KIND....DAMN

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S PUTTIN THEIR NOSE WHERE IT DON'T BELONG. TRY STICKING YOUR NOSE UP YOUR ASSES, AND SEE HOW THAT WORKS FOR YALL. I WENT WITH ANOTHER GUY, BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING ALMOST A WEEK TO TRY AND PUT A SIMPLE DEAL TOGETHER. THIS GUY NEW WHAT HE WANTED, WHAT I WANTED AND IT TOOK NO TIME TO HAVE A GREAT DEAL. SIMPLE SHIT YALL SHOULD TRY. I TRY TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE, BUT WHEN YOU START THROWING ROCKS IN GLASS HOUSES, THE SHIT'S GOING TO BREAK. AND FOR YOU OTHER NOSY SOB'S. GET A JOB OR A LIFE OF SOME KIND....DAMN

damn bra. i'm just asking a simple question so i can take time out of my buisy life after 12 hours @ my high paying job, to spend some of my abundant money on a set of 28mm carbs that became availiable once your deal fell through. sue me. second, you need to understand that bhq is a community, not ebay, so reputation and integrity mean a great deal around here. for that reason, it IS everybody's buisness to know the truth once accusations are made, so get over it, or shut your trap before you start talking shit again if someone isn't up to par with whatever deal you might be lucky to make in the future.

GODD DAY SIR! :bolt:

damn bra. i'm just asking a simple question so i can take time out of my buisy life after 12 hours @ my high paying job, to spend some of my abundant money on a set of 28mm carbs that became availiable once your deal fell through. sue me. second, you need to understand that bhq is a community, not ebay, so reputation and integrity mean a great deal around here. for that reason, it IS everybody's buisness to know the truth once accusations are made, so get over it, or shut your trap before you start talking shit again if someone isn't up to par with whatever deal you might be lucky to make in the future.

GODD DAY SIR! :bolt:

Word