STILL NEED 28mm PWK AIRSTRYKERS. BEEN SCREWED OVER BY TWO PEOPLE TODAY SO FAR ON HERE.

bansheemaniac1

IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS AND DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A DEAL. DON'T WASTE MY TIME. I'M A SERIOUS BUYER AND I NEED A SERIOUS SELLER. NOT ANYONE TO LIE TO ME OR SELL OUT FROM UNDER ME AFTER THEY HAVE CONTACTED ME AND MADE A DEAL. SO IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE SERIOUS AND HAS A SET OF KEIHIN PWK AIRSTYKERS THEY'LL SELL ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Screwed over means you sent money and recieved no product, dont cry wolf too many times...... Sounds like you are dealing with a busy guy. Be patient.

sounds like you should mind your own business, because evidently you have know idea what i'm talking about boo boo.

Yea I would say screwed over means your out money, not at the dead end of a deal. Stuff falls through all the time. If you need them yesterday and don't have time to make a deal then buy new.

By the way Keihin doesn't make a 28mm PWK Air Striker, they only make the standard PWK 28mm.

Air Strikers are only available in 35mm, 36mm, and 38mm.

http://www.keihin-us.com/am/products/pwk.php

yo dude i never screwed you over either. i sent you pics of mine, you said you were going to send pics of yours. you never did, we talked about what possible trade could entail and thats it. no talk of money or timeline. in the mean time they sold here locally. sorry for your loss but dont be saying i screwed you. i have all direct messages to prove it.

i value my rep here. by the way, im still looking for 35s so if you want to send me pics go right ahead.

Edited by werner