csfx silencers / hush kit

mazuullaa

I have t5's on my 4 mil with a Hush kit that has a spark arrestor. Last week I had it dynoed and the hush kit was doing some weird stuff to the power curve. I like my bike to be quiet, now I know the cascade csfx silencers will make it quiet but they dont have a spark arrestor. Do you guys that run them on the Oregon dunes had any problems from the Forest service?

I have t5's on my 4 mil with a Hush kit that has a spark arrestor. Last week I had it dynoed and the hush kit was doing some weird stuff to the power curve. I like my bike to be quiet, now I know the cascade csfx silencers will make it quiet but they dont have a spark arrestor. Do you guys that run them on the Oregon dunes had any problems from the Forest service?

I have not had a problem with them, I have never been checked

you shouldnt have any problems with the po po with the cascade silencers.

are they that strict out in oregon? would i be to loud running pro circuits

you should be in the clear the the PC's.