SELLING BANSHEE 1500 NICE

Okay so i need money for my truck. I am getting red of my toys to be able to live on my own.

I am selling 00 banshee for 1500 dollars.

(thats how much i purchased it for)

I have installed:

Toomey t-5 pipes

+4 timing.

holeshots in rear and maxxis infront.

cut plastics.

I have a ton of extra parts that will be going with it.

I have a extra gas tank, rear axle, front hubs, extra wheels with rims and two front tires without rims also, stainless steal bolt kit. (not all of them are there), never before used heat guage. Pro design Coolhead, two different plastics one is red and the other is blue. extra rear brakes and there is still boxes of stuf i havent went throught yet. Who ever buys it gets everything.

The compression of the bike is at around 118.

It is in pretty good condition.

IT runs great, and it rips for what i did with it.

The mains are 270 and the pilot is 25.

Im selling her for 1500 to get rid of her. U can email me at

vortex001@live.com for more questions about it.

I live in Kentucky.

P1010291.jpg

P1010292.jpg

P1010293.jpg

P1010288-1.jpg

Have the seat in RED TWO.

banshee10.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

Extra radiator two.

P1010262.jpg

extra set of carbs

Edited by sellingbanshee

DUDE...you are "INEEDMONEY" and some other fuckin names around here...why the fuck do you have so many names man? You make new accounts under different aliases all the time it seems...Kinda seems fuckin shady to me man... :blink::huh:

DUDE...you are "INEEDMONEY" and some other fuckin names around here...why the fuck do you have so many names man? You make new accounts under different aliases all the time it seems...Kinda seems fuckin shady to me man... :blink::huh:

What turns you on to thinking he is needmoney? Not trying to question your detective skills just curious.

Also to the op, kentucky is a pretty vast area. Where exactly in kentucky are you?

PM sent. Is that true sav? thats lame. Why do people do that? Well I didnt see your other post about not parting out. Yuo will make alot more money if you did. I really would like the plastics if you will sell them seperate for the right price. Let me know.

What turns you on to thinking he is needmoney? Not trying to question your detective skills just curious.

Also to the op, kentucky is a pretty vast area. Where exactly in kentucky are you?

Because i KNOW his bike. :ph34r:

dude you are about as worthless as a bag full of tits at a gay bar. get the fuck off the hq fag. this kid is a total joke i wouldnt buy shit from him. his parents prolly dont know he is selling his shit. he is only like 15. lol haha awesome joe lmfao. he looks like he haulin ass in that pic. coming around a corner lol