HOW BIG OF A MOTOR R U RUNNING WITH T5'S

bennieben1

ive tried to use the search function for an answer to my question. just trying to find out up to what size motor will the t5's handle and perform well with. all i keep getting on the search function is people selling or wanting t5's. how should i phrase my question into the search function or can anyone just answer my question. i know ill probably get yelled at by some of you mean members, but thats okay, we're not face to face so no one can see me cry. lol. :)

Click on teh "Advanced" button in blue beside the search and all your search needs will be met there as you can customize your search.

Anyways IMO with T5's i would go more then with a quality 4 mill dune port with 33's max. Then its time to step up to a bigger pipe. Thats just me though. Other people have different views.

Its what i did and i will never go back to T5's. Not saying there not a great pipe cause they are good, but not enough for me.

BTW, who's the "mean" members? Ive been here for quite a few years and never seen any real mean ones..... :ph34r:

Edited by savage420

I am the Banshee HQ Mean Mutha Fucka....:) LOL

Bennie...how you doin?

I ran T5 and stock carbs on my 4 mil cub a few years back. 84.8 HP on the dyno...it ripped. I only took it for one ride though, 'cause I had RDZ/Shearer inframes and 35PWKs in the mail on the way....:)

You can make plenty of power with T5 pipes...well into the 70's IMO on stock cylinders ported correctly, and possibly higher....depending on the setup.

I am the Banshee HQ Mean Mutha Fucka....:) LOL

Bennie...how you doin?

I ran T5 and stock carbs on my 4 mil cub a few years back. 84.8 HP on the dyno...it ripped. I only took it for one ride though, 'cause I had RDZ/Shearer inframes and 35PWKs in the mail on the way....:)

You can make plenty of power with T5 pipes...well into the 70's IMO on stock cylinders ported correctly, and possibly higher....depending on the setup.

thanks for the input. i went ahead and threw on some drag pipes. the t5s wouldnt clear the big intake filters. vegasjeff and belicose are helping me. those two psychos put in alot of work saturday. i upgraded to a 421 cub now but we are having problems with where to start the jetting on my 34mm pj's. we tried it out yesterday. that transmission is shifting like butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think vegasjeff started a thread on it maybe you can shed alittle light on the subject. i think vegasjeff is going to contact you soon for a tranny too. ttyl man. dont be mean. haha