Powdercoating Prices

KJWaters217

How much have you guys paid to get your frames powder coated? Also have you got things like swingarm, a-arms, calipers, cylinders, cases, levers, and any other little things done. I am wanting to get just about everything done and wondering what kind of price ima be looking at so i dont get shocked when i start getting estimates.

Also, i read that you shouldnt p/c cylinders or heads because the p/c is an insulator...this is the first time that ive ever heard of this and have seen cylinders with p/c before. I think this sounds like bs but wanted to see if anybody has had any experience with it before.

Powder coat? Polish it! Polishing makes it faster! LOL. I can help you out there too. check out my site in my sig. Also get modquad parts for you at a discount. get me part # and ill get you a way better price.

Powder coat? Polish it! Polishing makes it faster! LOL. I can help you out there too. check out my site in my sig. Also get modquad parts for you at a discount. get me part # and ill get you a way better price.

that is true...got better aerodynamics!!! lol...im building this up to ride all sorts of different things so ima be gettin it too dirty to try and clean all kinds of polished stuff...but when im done with this build id like to start a drag build and might have to hit you up!!!

The guy around here wants $300 for a frame if he sands it and preps it himself. I had my arms, swinger, tie rods and stem done for $100. So around $400+

Thanks man... im hopin i can get everything done for 500 or under

• 3 weeks later...

Im having my frame done right now and a guy in south jersey is charging me $250 full service ,sandblast,coat,etc... Just search around before committing to one place... Good luck

i dont have many options where i live lol...are you doing just the frame or other stuff too? im going with a candy color and gettin a bunch of lil stuff done too so its prolly gonna get a lil pricey for me