What pipes should I get?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Duner meaning matched to a dune port, slightly larger carbs, vforce reeds, 165psi or so compression, etc......

I am a duner too, but I run pro circuits, and a trail/mx port job.

wat about shearer pipes???or toomey T-5 or TR-6 pipes???or fmf pipes???or paul turner???wat pro circuits do u run???

Edited by DaMonsterMonster

I run the only pro circuits they make.

You have to choose pipes based on your riding style, and list of future modifications (IE type of port job, etc.......). So once you commit to what thats gonna be, then I will spend time talking about pipes. If you want to know about all those pipes, do a search.

I run the only pro circuits they make.

You have to choose pipes based on your riding style, and list of future modifications (IE type of port job, etc.......). So once you commit to what thats gonna be, then I will spend time talking about pipes. If you want to know about all those pipes, do a search.

port for sand, K&N air filter(the ones with outer wears...)trail headlights, maybe carbs (like keighn), maybe NOS, 13T front sprocket if i like it, coolhead, maybe clutch to lke 4 mil stroker or sumting, Works shocks front and rear, bored to sumting, maybe cheetahcubs(or supercubs), maybe a 421cc cheetah cub engine($6,500.00 tho.............. :( ), maybe diferrent pistons, maybe radiator, reeds maybe if i figure out wat they do(wat do reeds do???), easy shifter and modified segment, and a stator throttle kit...wat pipes should i get???

port for sand, K&N air filter(the ones with outer wears...)trail headlights, maybe carbs (like keighn), maybe NOS, 13T front sprocket if i like it, coolhead, maybe clutch to lke 4 mil stroker or sumting, Works shocks front and rear, bored to sumting, maybe cheetahcubs(or supercubs), maybe a 421cc cheetah cub engine($6,500.00 tho.............. :( ), maybe diferrent pistons, maybe radiator, reeds maybe if i figure out wat they do(wat do reeds do???), easy shifter and modified segment, and a stator throttle kit...wat pipes should i get???

DAMN man. Not being a dick but just do a lil searching with the search feature at the top. Basically all those quetions will be answered and MORE!

Also you could build 3 bad ass 421 cubs for 6500 bux. :ph34r:

DAMN man. Not being a dick but just do a lil searching with the search feature at the top. Basically all those quetions will be answered and MORE!

Also you could build 3 bad ass 421 cubs for 6500 bux. :ph34r:

Im getting the feeling he is a little teenager, and we are wasting our time.