New place to ride in lower michigan

I dont know if any of you have heard about this new place, they open labor day weekend and stay open after that for now on. its a new place to ride, the owner was tired of going north and riding and having alot of the trails gone. Anyway its at a old Gravel pit not far from Indiana or ohio. its called Bundy Hill "Extreme Off Road Adventures". Sept 5th, 6th and 7th is opening weekend. gates open 7am and close at 8pm. There is camping all around the place to, not on the property but there are campgrounds all over. Its about 15miles west of Michigan International Speedway and about 4 miles west of US-127 and located on US-12. The number to call is (419)779-1001 or (419)392-1951. If you dont have flag they rent em for 5bucks(with a 10 dollar deposit) All they want is you to have basic safety equipment, flags, helmet and closed toe shoes. It's 15bucks per person a day.

It has Sand dunes, extreme rock crawling, pea stone gravel hills, shear drop-offs, bottomless mud pits, hood-deep water, trails, devils hole, chicken hill and much more. They allow 4x4's, dirtbikes, quads, UTV's etc. I live a mile away and gonna try it, i went yesterday for a preview and what i was able to see was sweet. Hope you guys try it out.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a gas station right next door also where you can get gas, ice, pop and chips, etc. its close to restraunts to. Thats gas station which is a BP doesnt have race gas but does have diesel for you guys like me with a diesel truck. I think 92 octane is the most they have for gas, maybe 93 whatever BP's carry.

I dont know if any of you have heard about this new place, they open labor day weekend and stay open after that for now on. its a new place to ride, the owner was tired of going north and riding and having alot of the trails gone. Anyway its at a old Gravel pit not far from Indiana or ohio. its called Bundy Hill "Extreme Off Road Adventures". Sept 5th, 6th and 7th is opening weekend. gates open 7am and close at 8pm. There is camping all around the place to, not on the property but there are campgrounds all over. Its about 15miles west of Michigan International Speedway and about 4 miles west of US-127 and located on US-12. The number to call is (419)779-1001 or (419)392-1951. If you dont have flag they rent em for 5bucks(with a 10 dollar deposit) All they want is you to have basic safety equipment, flags, helmet and closed toe shoes. It's 15bucks per person a day.

It has Sand dunes, extreme rock crawling, pea stone gravel hills, shear drop-offs, bottomless mud pits, hood-deep water, trails, devils hole, chicken hill and much more. They allow 4x4's, dirtbikes, quads, UTV's etc. I live a mile away and gonna try it, i went yesterday for a preview and what i was able to see was sweet. Hope you guys try it out.

Live in Jerome, i think its in jerome because its a mile away, i dont have address, i cant get it but call these numbers and they will tell you. (419)779-1001 or (419)392-1951

Can you get an address? I live probly about an hour west on US-12... Thanks!!!

-JD

ok got it, it's 9960 East Chicago Road Jerome Michigan 49249

Live in Jerome, i think its in jerome because its a mile away, i dont have address, i cant get it but call these numbers and they will tell you. (419)779-1001 or (419)392-1951

Thats a good question, their flier doesnt say anything against it, i need to findout to because i have 2 daughters 11 and 15 that ride. I just called to get road address and started Bsing with the owner and forgot to ask.

Do you happen to know if they allow little ones to ride as well?

Edited by Steves banshee