banshee parts for sale..

ok i have a few things so i may update this later......

i have a set of stock banshee reed cages with aftermarket carbon fiber reeds that appear to be in excellent shape. 50.00

i have a set of stock cages with "brand new boysen superstock reed pedals" they were ran for maybe 5 total running minutes 60.00 i prob. still have receipt for reeds and they cost that much....

a set of boysen rad valve cages, great for a stock carb setup... 60.00 for cages. with no reeds, or i can take a set of reeds of your choice from above and sell for 110 bucks

i have a set of stock carbs, 1 of the tors "might" be bad, idk. i was running the quad and it ran fine with carbs synced then it wouldn't rev up so i unplugged tors and tors box and it ran fine. i dunno if it was the tors box or tors. but either way they work great with tors unplugged. this will include carbs, filters to go on back of carbs, no outwears and they were used for maybe 4 passes at drag strip and that was it. so there pratically brand new, they have been oiled. and a jet kit that has main jets from sizes pilots 15-40 and 210 to 390 mains... i'll take 125 for everything, carbs, cables, jet kit, and filters for back of carbs that replace airbox...

i have a stock set of bars i'll sell for 15 bucks plus shipping, i need to check them but i don't think there bent.

stock swingarm that has been chromed but sat and had some light surface rust, all cleaned up with a wire brush however you can still see some orange tint to the chrome in the seems to tell it was there. i'll take 50 plus shipping.

stock bearing carrier bearings are prob. bad, i don't know never used it. 25 plus shipping.

rite now digital camera is on charge but if anyone is intrested in any of this i'll take pictures. thanks for looking you can reply to this add, idk when i'll check back or call my cell 423 364 2720 "doug"

all prices do not include shipping, i don't know how much shipping will be, i suggest you check similar items for sale and see what they are charges for shipping.

if someone wants a deal on the carbs, filter setup, jets, boysen rad valve cages and superstock reeds i'll prob. sell it all together for 210 plus shipping.

Edited by x_doug_x

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have pictures of the stock cages with the new boysen superstock reeds there currently still on the banshee i just ordered the intake and v force yesterday

don't be afraid to make offers, i lost my job and don't need this stuff. but i'm not gonna give it away either

these aftermarket reed pedals in these pictures look dirty in the pictures but i promise there in great shape. like new.. they seal all the way.

not possitive but i just searched these aftermarket reeds look like vitos stage 2 reeds

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Banshee-Vitos-Carbon-Flex-2-stage-reed-set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem48328dd969QQitemZ310085802345QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

parts112.jpg

parts113.jpg

parts114.jpg

parts115.jpg

parts116.jpg

parts117.jpg

parts118.jpg

parts119.jpg

parts11.jpg

Edited by x_doug_x

also have stock transmission 50 bucks plus shipping,

and stock cases, nothing in them but they need cleaned up 100 plus shipping.

stock clutch cover 30 plus shipping

stock stator cover 15 plus shipping.

how much for tranny shipped two palm desert ca 92260 thanks

how much for tranny shipped two palm desert ca 92260 thanks

i don't know how much shipping will be, but i sent cylinders to cali for 15 bucks through i think ups or somthing. i'll say 15 bucks, would you like pictures of them? so 65 shipped will prob. do it.

also have a stock shifter 10 bucks plus shipping

stock kick starter 10 bucks plus shipping, there in ok shape not great and not bad, they will work.

Edited by x_doug_x

i don't know how much shipping will be, but i sent cylinders to cali for 15 bucks through i think ups or somthing. i'll say 15 bucks, would you like pictures of them? so 65 shipped will prob. do it.

also have a stock shifter 10 bucks plus shipping

stock kick starter 10 bucks plus shipping, there in ok shape not great and not bad, they will work.

yes would you please send pictures to rurys@msn.com