metal flake plastic

arkansaw

I have some black plastic for the front of the banshee, this plastic has metal flake imbedded into the plastic it is not painted. I need the rear plastic to match but I do not know who makes this stuff. I looked all over the plastic and the only marking I could find is "JJ" stamped on the bottom--please help.

I have some black plastic for the front of the banshee, this plastic has metal flake imbedded into the plastic it is not painted. I need the rear plastic to match but I do not know who makes this stuff. I looked all over the plastic and the only marking I could find is "JJ" stamped on the bottom--please help.

You sure it's not glass?

• 3 weeks later...

yamaha banshee special edition in 04 had them.. check yamaha of troy ohio web site... i bought a full set a couple of years ago... the radiator shroud is fake carbon fiber looking alsobiggrin.gif

i cant figure out how to edit my previous post but it was 06 instead of 04...either way that is your answer it was a special edition of stock yamaha plastic..

i have a set on my 99... black is a bitch for scratches.. maybe think about a blue back piece and tie it in with a seat cover scheme..

• 3 weeks later...