More Power with stock reliablity

I would like a little bit more power. I need a very useable powerband but i dont want my stock reliability to go down. I would hate to get stuck in the street with a dead quad. I have 2 set up options to choose from, 200 dollar difference between the 2

option 1...cheetah cubs not ported, 4mill crank with a factory bore pistons, and a 20cc cool head

option 2...factory jugs ported, hotrod crank factory stroke, .10 weisco prolites, 20cc cool head or vito 19cc hemi head

now I already have 30mm carbs and t5, vforce 3 reeds

Any suggestions anyone

I would like a little bit more power. I need a very useable powerband but i dont want my stock reliability to go down. I would hate to get stuck in the street with a dead quad. I have 2 set up options to choose from, 200 dollar difference between the 2

option 1...cheetah cubs not ported, 4mill crank with a factory bore pistons, and a 20cc cool head

option 2...factory jugs ported, hotrod crank factory stroke, .10 weisco prolites, 20cc cool head or vito 19cc hemi head

now I already have 30mm carbs and t5, vforce 3 reeds

Any suggestions anyone

i would go with option 1 but you would need bigger carbs and some cpi's

option 2 is probably a little more reliable just because its stock cyl. and stock stroke, but either one will be very reliable as long as you take care of it and dont just ride it till it stops. Option 1 will make more power, but as already stated you'll need bigger carbs and different pipes eventually. If it were me I would go with option one, because it will be reliable but with alot more power than option 2

If you want a more usable powerband and more reliability...go with stock jugs ported.

Anytime you increase the power from when it left the factory...reliability is going to suffer.

That's not to say it will break every time you ride it.

But more power exposes weaker links and design flaws not incorporated for the stock design.

Your current equipment will respond well to a nice port job, no need for bigger pipes, bigger carbs, etc., minimal work as well.

There is NO reason to buy a hot rods crank if you're going to keep stock cylinders and a stock stroke.

Stock cranks are as tough or tougher than any aftermarket crank.

They need to be properly trued and welded, and put a Maxload bearing on the PTO side for good measure.

Even if your crank is smoked, you can find a good used factory crank, true and weld it with a good bearing and it'll still save you money over an aftermarket.

Keep in mind, even the aftermarkets need true/welding as well.

I wouldnt by a new crank. Have yours trued and welded and the better bearings put in. Port it, advance the timing to +4 and call it good. Your setup is pretty similar to mine and I am very happy with the power and performance. You also need to consider what kind of riding you do the most. Dunes, mx, drag ??