My shee's throwin up

Havok248

Okay, so i tried everything to troubleshoot a spark issue on the shee and I'm 99.9% sure that it has nothing to do with spark, i decided that i would swap the carbs just for a minute to the opposite side just to see if the cylinder would stop workin on the opposite side, i did it and turns out it is definatly a carb issue, something is messed up with my left side carb, i pulled it off and cleaned it VERY thuroughly, slapped ut back on kicked it, and it seemed like it worked! the left side started firing a little bit, then nothing but puffy white smoke and A TON OF OIL and garbage shot everywhere.. i mean i had puddles of this garbage all over the garage... any ideas what the hell is going on?

could the garbage have been dirty water? the reason i ask is i wonder if your stator cover is full of water and got past the crank seal. that would explain the white smoke and it running bad....not good news for you tho

I just changed my stator plate over to the chariot one and there was no water in there so i dont think thats the problem... i honestly just think im going to buy some 28 PWK's and see if it fixes my problem because ive tried everything

did you ck the hose that connects the two carbs if that has a leak in it or is missing that will sccew up the way it runs as far as the garbage i hope its just exhaust packing id ck the hose first though and if it runs right then take off the exhaust and repack it with fresh packing cuz it sounds like its saturated with unused fuel usually puffy white smoke is coolant related ck the rubber plug in the cylinder for that mine has had both these problems in the past