Aftermarket clutch cable

decon

Installed my new clutch and my lever is stiff as shit. Running 3hd springs and 3 stock ones. I have a asv shorty lever. My bike is a 2000 so I'm guessing the cable has got to be pretty old. Who sells good cables? I would get motion pro but aren't they just a stock replacement? Who makes stainlesss steel cables?

Edited by dEcon

Motion Pro has a nice braided cable. I bought one over winter, just havent instaled it cause the one i have is still good.

I run a fast clutch and shorty ASV's, works great still. I just lube the shit outa the cable ever so often.

Make sure you have the pressure plate lined up right. On Hinson billet clucthes they have little dots that have to be lined up on the pressure plate and the inner hub.

mine is a stock pressure plate and I lined the arrow's up. its like ridiculously hard to pull my clutch lever in, im thinking it will effect while im shifting in a drag race that's why I want to fix it