clutch and shifting?

studroes

alright first question..the wheeler shifts from nuetral into first fine and i can hold in the clutch and it will idle good but if i bring the rpms up to about midrange the wheeler wants to creep ahead. how do i fix that so it doesnt move with the clutch in at higher rpms? the next question is..ive been doing some drag racing and not been having much luck, i can only launch in first because of the clutch issue but i cant hardly get it to shift out of first with much of a load on it. i have to let the engine die down a quite a bit before it will go into second and that is using the clutch and everything and the same problem happens between 2nd and 3rd but after that its normal. this is only in dirt when the tires are spinning. going down the road it shifts fine through all the gears. engine is a pretty built 4mil so its making decent power but the clutch and tranny is all stock with the exception of HD springs and clucth plates(needed to use all 6 HD springs or it would slip the clutch). any suggestions and some prices on parts would be great.