modquad dealer

alf44

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that i am now also a modquad dealer. Also got Northwest Extreme Billet Suzuki Hayabusa Performance Parts and Accessories Catolog. I will of course offer a 5% discount too all BHQ members who use ALFIES TOYBOX for modquad parts & accessories. thanks guys.

One step closer too sponsorship loco. I am going to do it as soon as I can dude. :thumbsup:

I like the six pack rack you have on the little 3 wheeler.

Ya that thing is cool. Its actually a guy thats at dunefest every year. Im going to build me one when i get a chance.

Hey Alfie. I dont want to bust any bubbles here. But we do have a couple of site sponsors that are already modquad dealera. I dont feel that it is right for you to advertise something that could take away from the other sponsors until you become one. Like I said, I dont want to sound like an ass, but feel its only fair that way.

Tim

Hey Alfie. I dont want to bust any bubbles here. But we do have a couple of site sponsors that are already modquad dealera. I dont feel that it is right for you to advertise something that could take away from the other sponsors until you become one. Like I said, I dont want to sound like an ass, but feel its only fair that way.

Tim

Right on dude thats cool and I understand. Ill just keep It on my website. And my sig if thats cool. I Am for sure going to sponsor as soon as I can. Just need to get back too my day job. Slow in the construction industry. All the extra $ ive been making on my polishing is also going into the sponsor fund. Not too far away now. couple weeks. Last thing I want is too piss someone off here. Thanks for your input.

Right on dude thats cool and I understand. Ill just keep It on my website. And my sig if thats cool. I Am for sure going to sponsor as soon as I can. Just need to get back too my day job. Slow in the construction industry. All the extra $ ive been making on my polishing is also going into the sponsor fund. Not too far away now. couple weeks. Last thing I want is too piss someone off here. Thanks for your input.

If you are interested in designing any parts of your own, let me know. I would be glad to help.

Besides.......... I know the guy that designed some of ModQuads stuff. :ermm:

If you are interested in designing any parts of your own, let me know. I would be glad to help.

Besides.......... I know the guy that designed some of ModQuads stuff. :ermm:

That would be sweet. I would love too have my skull on my banshee grill be made into some of those pieces that have stuff on em.

Tim

Taken care of sponsorship dues tomorrow!!!! :thumbsup: