k&n clamp ons stock carbs

i have 20 over, fmf sst and powercore 2 , vf3, with lid off.....now am going to go with clamp ons, is there a gain, what happens?

Yes there is gain to be had, you'll notice a difference. Just make sure you rejet, more than likely it will need it. "Richer"

WE have seen a pretty sizable gain with our intake system. I think getting a big enough filter in there is key.

http://mullengineering.com/

Sorry to add the link. Cannot get a pic to friggin upload. 29K image and it does nothing. :down:

B

Looks like a decent setup, u think thos would fit the 28mm keihins? and is this for the whole setup?

Looks like a decent setup, u think thos would fit the 28mm keihins? and is this for the whole setup?

I have several guys using them on the 28s. You may have to adjust the ID of the venturi slightly.

Yes, price is for what you see in the pic. We were doing a full mirror polish on the tubes but decided to sell them with the machined finish which is damn close to mirror but helped us reduce price on them. Probably will not make them again once they are gone. Too expensive to make.

B

How much for just the tubes Brandon...I'd be interesting in trying them if they help out.

I have the GIGANTIC 14 inch filters, though...that be a problem?

If you are running stockish carbs, yes they will work but I am betting you have some bog bores on there. We have not found a way yet to shape the air charge as we indent without running into space problems on the bigger carbs thus have not made them for bigger carbs. Not sure how we might address that in the future. Busy enough as it is!

Oh,I do have one trick under my hat for that but will have to find time for it.

B

Edited by blowit

Yes..I run stockers bored out on my 10 mil for alky.... LOL.

Gotcha, didn't know that was a stocker kinda thing.

I'm always up for listening for new tricks...throw it my way whenever you're ready....:)

That is the problem D, my mind works faster than my fingers!!!

Resst assured I can get more air in your carbs.... I will give you a yell in a week or so with a couple other products coming to the banshee market.

B