BACKFIRE

Hey everyone, I hope you guys can help me out with this. First of all, my SHEE is having a hard time starting up. For me to get it going I have to put a spray of carb cleaner down under the spark plugs and have it at WOT so it will start on the First kick. Once it is running I have to have the choke out halfways for it to keep on running, If I pull the choke out all the way out or all the way in it will die after about 5 seconds without touching the throttle. When i start getting the revs a little high, the right exhaust pipe beggins to back fire then let go of the throttle and it seems normal again. What should I do??What should I Check??

FMF fattys

boost bottle

k&N with lid on, no snorkel

270 mains, 27.5 pilots, 1.5 turns out, middle clip

TORS still on carbs but disconnected

Thanks!

you got the float bowls on the right carbs? there is a jet, down one of the tubes in the float bowl casting, on one of the float bowls, and that bowl goes on the carb w/the choke lever. also, are your carbs in snyc to one another? check for a air leak on intake boots, where the boost bottle plugs in. what is your elevation and riding temps? mains seems a little small to me. pilots and needles sound good.