the famous banshee bog.... help

let me ask this ? 1st!!!!

anyone know the difference in a dum@ss and a stupid @ss??

a dumb@ss will ask ?'s and the other wont!!!

so here i am if the shoe fits wear it if it goes for me it also goes for you!! :biggrin:

i just got a banshee and the motor was locked up well,i got it goin again and really runs great i love the shee world!!! :notworthy:

when i rev up with clutch in and dump it tends to bog...... :shrug:

the motor is taken out to 64.50 i think that would be 20 over correct??

ok my ? is does it need jetted out for this i dont think it hurt but i also have the famous boost bottle on it

and also i have one piston by pro x and another that was the one that came in the bike should i put another pro x in it to match? they are almost the same i thought it would out weight but other people say nah!!

so help me out here i am looking to pipe it all out to the rear and lookin for a head

so if you have parts holla @ me

would it hurt to jet before pipes??

Did you have both the cylinders bored or just one?

Both cylinders should be on the same bore. If not, that could be the start of your problems. Also, what mods do you have? If you let us in on the mods, and riding conditions (temp, elevation, etc) we can give you a good start on where the jetting should be.

Did you have both the cylinders bored or just one?

Both cylinders should be on the same bore. If not, that could be the start of your problems. Also, what mods do you have? If you let us in on the mods, and riding conditions (temp, elevation, etc) we can give you a good start on where the jetting should be.

hey jason

thanks for bein first to help and thanks to all that may help in the future now elevation? hell i live in almost the center of mississippi near canton i think its like 520 feet asl (above sea level)

now both jugs i took out to 64.50 one piston blew up other didnt i used a good piston i got for nothin and bought a pro x now sorry if i mis lead you a little in the last topic

thats a negitive i didnt use the orignal piston cuz it would be to loose but hell some guys like it like that (lol) i like mine tight!!

ok back to bein serious

mods is a long list...........

fmf boost bottle

.20" over on BOTH jugs

and.............thats it!!

thanks man!!!