fullbore and a BIG tank....

TurboBanshee420

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/1273549451.html its for sale locally here..its pretty trick looking..but imo not worth cutting up 300 dollar fenders..

I'm diggin it!! The big tank isnt for everybody, most people that Ive talked to don't like it no matter what fenders it's with. I like it, I dont think it looks bad at all, and in the end it doesnt matter how it looks when your still runnin and everyone else is outta gas.

edit: how come nobody can spell Banshee!!!!??? Bangiee? come on really!!

I'm diggin it!! The big tank isnt for everybody, most people that Ive talked to don't like it no matter what fenders it's with. I like it, I dont think it looks bad at all, and in the end it doesnt matter how it looks when your still runnin and everyone else is outta gas.

edit: how come nobody can spell Banshee!!!!??? Bangiee? come on really!!

I am guessing that ad is from one of the Vegas residents that use english as a second language.

I would rather see someone come up with a custom fiberglass front section for one of those tanks instead of hacking up a Fullbore nose.

I was thinking that myself.... I have a bunch of foam here. I really should ljust glass something up for the hell of it. shit....even some headliner material and a few srategically placed balloons or something could work. Good IDEA!

i wanna c pics of this if it ever gets done!

Won't be any time soon....I have plans to ride the ever lovin shit out of that bike right up until it snows. When I pull it back down for some more upgrades this winter I'm going to take a shot at some carbon banshee fenders and maybe try this in the basement on the frame.

• 2 weeks later...