Jersey Riding This Sunday

Yo infamous I would love to ride this weekend but i need like 3

weeks to finish my bike had a crazy wreck down at Big Wills a couple months back and I'm just ordering parts now but u know how that go's fix 1 thing and wind up ordering half a new bike lol!!! Bike should be done sion then will meet up down the shore exit 82 nice riding all sand, trails , hi speed shit (that's where you'll find me) but there's alittle of everything but u probably been there anyway I'll stay in touch!! My name Dominick

PS September-October best riding!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum an I also live in Jrz. Me and my causin have banshee's and some more fam with other bikes. We have always wanted to ride in south jrz but we don't know anyone. Is it possible that something could be set up? We like company. Or can someone give me some info on the place? Is it legit?

Thanks for any replies

Yo infamous I would love to ride this weekend but i need like 3

weeks to finish my bike had a crazy wreck down at Big Wills a couple months back and I'm just ordering parts now but u know how that go's fix 1 thing and wind up ordering half a new bike lol!!! Bike should be done sion then will meet up down the shore exit 82 nice riding all sand, trails , hi speed shit (that's where you'll find me) but there's alittle of everything but u probably been there anyway I'll stay in touch!! My name Dominick

PS September-October best riding!!!!!!!!!!

You dom just got my motor back and workin on it as i write here lol.Hit me up when you get your shit fixed i have rides for the both of us.

Someone PLZ give me the info of where to ride, I'm tired of gettin run out of Foxes in Jersey City. Everyone keeps talking about a spot down in the Pine Barrens ?? Distance is not an issue for me, I JUST WANNA RIDE !!!!! LOL. So plz give me any info I need to kno, bcuz I wanna ride this weekend, rain or shine !!!!!

Hit me up at njdread77@yahoo.com. Thanks

I asked once and no one said anything lol is this place a secret? I would love to do some sand riding (or any riding at that)

could someone be kind enough to let me in on some info on this place in south jerz? I wouldn't mind ridin with anyone either if they wanted.

Any info would be great!

Thanks again dudes!