raptor 660

trademark

Not trying to be a jerk, but you have came to the wrong place to ask this!! But their are some large rappy's out their. I have a 727 rappy myself & that's little. they go bout 105 or 106mm bore & the sky is the limit on stroke. The 660 runs into issues with cases at the 100 h.p. mark, that is the rumor. Bob Craycraft is the man on a 660 or Tim Barker or Geisk performance & Coal shed racing all are great people. In my opinion stay away from Four stroke tech.

The 700 engine is the hot ticket now "team rocket factory" has a monster kit for it with about a one inch thick cylinder spacer plate. If I remember right it's in the 900 plus cc range. Hope this helped a little. Just stick with a banshee a middle size cub will "rape" a big four stroke. Two strokes don't drop the high dollar valves either. LOL

Those mentioned do good work on Raptors but dont leave us out of the mix. Our Raptor 660s are no slouch! Depends on how deep you wanna go into your wallet but a 686 w/LOTS of porting, 39 FCRs, Big Cam, Big Piston, and Dual pipes will be more than a handfull. Way more if you go stroker or big bore. Give a hollar sometime if i can help.