detonation?

tonyown

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? Your kidding right?

You could be fine running 93-94 with those 21cc domes and where you are. :ninja:

I misread his first post.

I thought this was a 4 mil stroker, in which 21 cc domes would up the compression significantly....my bad on the read.

With a mid 50s squish and 21cc domes on a stock stroke motor with only 4 degrees of timing, I agree. That should run on pump gas.

If the motor is sealed, clearances are within spec, and the reeds look fine...I'd start looking at an electrical issue.

uh? i have a 4mm stroker 5 mm long rod hot rod crank, 795 series 64.5mm piston, 2mm 21 cc cut dome, port matched all by F.A.S.T racing and 4degree timing advance and i dont have any trouble the shee ran really great but a spark plug came lose ont the right dome

i ran 21cc with my stock stroke engine and +4 timing with 91 gas pump but im on the first rides on the 4mm stroker and a spark plug came out of a dome

we dont have 93 gas here 91 max

uh? i have a 4mm stroker 5 mm long rod hot rod crank, 795 series 64.5mm piston, 2mm 21 cc cut dome, port matched all by F.A.S.T racing and 4degree timing advance and i dont have any trouble the shee ran really great but a spark plug came lose ont the right dome

i ran 21cc with my stock stroke engine and +4 timing with 91 gas pump but im on the first rides on the 4mm stroker and a spark plug came out of a dome

we dont have 93 gas here 91 max

21cc dome on a 4mm with 91octane is WAY to small.... The UCCR will be way to high for that fuel.... You will have to go up to like 25cc... You can't say that all motors will run save under 150psi gauge reading.... The UCCR is what does the job and this is a 4mm.........

21cc dome on a 4mm with 91octane is WAY to small.... The UCCR will be way to high for that fuel.... You will have to go up to like 25cc... You can't say that all motors will run save under 150psi gauge reading.... The UCCR is what does the job and this is a 4mm.........

ok ty

Thank you brotha...preach on....