Universal Exhaust Pipe Guard ?

decon

anyone knows who offers like a universal exhaust pipe guard? maybe like in carbon fiber mainly, if not then black or even red? i see a few companies offering carbon fiber exhaust guards more for dirtbikes, i kind of like that look. Is it any way possible I could have something like this made? or does anyone offer this?

anyone knows who offers like a universal exhaust pipe guard? maybe like in carbon fiber mainly, if not then black or even red? i see a few companies offering carbon fiber exhaust guards more for dirtbikes, i kind of like that look. Is it any way possible I could have something like this made? or does anyone offer this?

There aren't any available from what I know for Banshee......

yah i figured that their arent any made for a banshee. and i dont like those universal aluminum type guards. I looked them up on ebay they look like crap. I might look into getting a custom carbon fiber guard made for my shearers i personally like the look and it would aid in guarding your legs from being burnt or your riding pants getting burnt onto your pipes. I just dont know where to start. Im guessing i have to fiberglass a area of the pipe for starters?

yah i figured that their arent any made for a banshee. and i dont like those universal aluminum type guards. I looked them up on ebay they look like crap. I might look into getting a custom carbon fiber guard made for my shearers i personally like the look and it would aid in guarding your legs from being burnt or your riding pants getting burnt onto your pipes. I just dont know where to start. Im guessing i have to fiberglass a area of the pipe for starters?

It's not that hard to make one out of CF. You just need to make a female mold with bondo on some plywood, then seal it with primer, and do a simple vacuum bag lay-up.

If you feel so inclined, I can guide you through the project. :geek:

I made a steel exhaust guard for a 300ex a couple weeks ago. Turned out nice! If you help me with the design for your aplication, I could proble make something work.. And we could add custom touches to it as well.

I have access to a 5-axis tubelaser, so we can get pretty creative! PM me if interested

-JD