08 frame 01 motor

salel.th.jpg

bought a wrecked banshee in june of 08

spent way to much money putting basicaly the motor in an brand new 08 frame from yamaha

major mods are

lonestar +2 adjustable axel

lonestar stock length swingarm

magnum +2+1 a arms

tag oversized bars n mount

toomey t-5's

verde powersports graphics and seatcover

trail tech lights

blew the topend on the 4th of july, got laid of from work and cannot afford to fix it plus need any cash i can get...crank looks pretty good, needs bore hone and cylinder

salel.th.jpg

bought a wrecked banshee in june of 08

spent way to much money putting basicaly the motor in an brand new 08 frame from yamaha

major mods are

lonestar +2 adjustable axel

lonestar stock length swingarm

magnum +2+1 a arms

tag oversized bars n mount

toomey t-5's

verde powersports graphics and seatcover

trail tech lights

blew the topend on the 4th of july, got laid of from work and cannot afford to fix it plus need any cash i can get...crank looks pretty good, needs bore hone and cylinder

what bottom dollar you will take?

pm me well talk

Do you really expect to 2500 for a blown up shee? Right now with this economy you would be lucky to get that for it if wasnt fucked up. I'm not trying to bust your balls but I think alot of the guys on here would agree. It sucks you put that money out for nothing but you should just keep it and fix it things are going to get better.

how so?

i was going to trade him my dmc pipes for some cpis he send me pic so we talk and i trusted him so he call me and said i send the pipes and gave me the tracking # so i check and saw that he saind the pipes so i went and send muy his pipes were going to be here on thursday am my pipes on friday so ups gat here i opened and he send some fmf pipes rusted as hell so i went and cancel muy shipment and gat my dmc pipes

i was going to trade him my dmc pipes for some cpis he send me pic so we talk and i trusted him so he call me and said i send the pipes and gave me the tracking # so i check and saw that he saind the pipes so i went and send muy his pipes were going to be here on thursday am my pipes on friday so ups gat here i opened and he send some fmf pipes rusted as hell so i went and cancel muy shipment and gat my dmc pipes

Where the fuck you from? You type with a lisp, muy cant understand.... :confused:

i had a huge misunderstanding with gaybanshee he wanted shit in a hurry so i told my sister to get the box with pipes in it and send it to an adress, she found a barried box of shitty fmf pipes b4 she found dmc's on the conrner by the door i offered to pay back the shipping for everything...and someone never replied now someone else has scrap metal and i spent 40 bucks shipping it to him. i dont know how i could rip someone off who comes to pick up a banshee with a blown topend, and brand new everything else...then rides with them to my local shop and transfers the titile?