is it a rumor

trademark

great cause i want in ..i have a banshee but it dosen't do what i want it to..421 cub only running low 6.9

Not a problem, we have a class that you would fit right into, plus we have E.T. and N/T runs all day and night. Come and join us and take some time out to walk around and talk to the guys, great way to pick on plenty of good cheap tips. Also a good way to make contacts, nothing like finding good deals when the big guys want to make an upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=1043265:date=Aug 17 2009, 07:48 PM:name=ATVDRA)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ATVDRA @ Aug 17 2009, 07:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1043265"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For the past two events the 4 strokes faded but I added it back to the classes because I have had at least 20 or better call wanting in so I would say its gonna be a full house<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

great cause i want in ..i have a banshee but it dosen't do what i want it to..421 cub only running low 6.9

wonder were my bike will fall in the classes?

post-32457-12528935554257_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...