Cracked my case

I was putting the stator cover bolt in and cracked my caes . It is the bottom bolt hole rite under the gear shifter . Iguess it was filled with dirt.

Will the crack spread if I ride it like that or do I have to get it welded first. The crack runs the same way

as the bolt

Whats up dude? Do your self a favor and get it fixed while it's apart If you put it back together and it spreads that would suck more then just fixing it. There's a place on your side of town named coolweld they use to be tex's welding they will fix you right up unless you know someone else. By the way it looks you can just run a bead on top of the crack and you probably wont have to tap it out. Get that thing back together so we can hookup and take a ride.

Edited by madjimmax

Hey bro, sucks to hear but honestly i would not sacrifice it by putting some sort of epoxy. Remember there is a shit load of vibrations due to a high revving two stroke and the last you need is for that crack to creep around your casing and start laying out your internals around the trails. Happen to me a while back on my blaster i had when i bottomed out and a crack appeared. They shouldnt charge too much to weld a bead and it's your best bet, just my .02 Good luck bro hope you get it fixed.

Hey bro, sucks to hear but honestly i would not sacrifice it by putting some sort of epoxy. Remember there is a shit load of vibrations due to a high revving two stroke and the last you need is for that crack to creep around your casing and start laying out your internals around the trails. Happen to me a while back on my blaster i had when i bottomed out and a crack appeared. They shouldnt charge too much to weld a bead and it's your best bet, just my .02 Good luck bro hope you get it fixed.

Yea what he said liquid welding is really not an option. Fix it right and don't worry about it. It will cost one way or the other