what pipes fit with DMC mids and silencer?

That is correct, I have never ran a DMC headpipe, and am not really willing to shell out a shit ton of cash for a pipe I may not like. I may try it on my wifes bike with CPI's to see how much work it'll take to mount it. After all, I already know CPI's make my bike run killer!! I am still open to suggestions....

no input? c'mon guys!

i cant help much. but i had t5's before and 916's now and the joint where the pipe and mid pipe come together is much further back on the 916's. but maybe if you use t5 head pipes you could mount the 916 silencer more toward the front somehow and make it work together. it would be tricky tho with the way the silencer and mid pipes go on

i cant help much. but i had t5's before and 916's now and the joint where the pipe and mid pipe come together is much further back on the 916's. but maybe if you use t5 head pipes you could mount the 916 silencer more toward the front somehow and make it work together. it would be tricky tho with the way the silencer and mid pipes go on

if that's the case, then the procircuits will most likely work. they are like 3-4" back from fmf and toomy joints. they are complete oposite from the cpi's, for powerrange, but just as amazing.