getting more outta my cub

you might be able to run a size smaller in the domes and bump up the timing another notch or 2 if you run like 113 octane constantly. but I would say tuning and finding the right gearing will fix your problem

I run a very similar set up and run race gas on pwk 39's which are for sale. I run about 200 PSI and +8 degrees of timing per my builders advice!! I would ditch the cpi's and run shearer!! I have ran both on this motor and the shearers really seem to pull for way way longer on top!! They are a kickass pipe and worth every penny as far as I am concerned!! I am going to oof, so my triple plate show chromes are for sale as well!! They also have highly polished silencers. The jump to the 22's is a huge difference at the strip, but I love my sls 12 paddles. Just my .02 Like I said my set up was very similar and ultra fast for being a 4 mill!!! Jim Smart @ passion racing set up my cheetah and I was very very happy, to say the least!!

I run a very similar set up and run race gas on pwk 39's which are for sale. I run about 200 PSI and +8 degrees of timing per my builders advice!! I would ditch the cpi's and run shearer!! I have ran both on this motor and the shearers really seem to pull for way way longer on top!! They are a kickass pipe and worth every penny as far as I am concerned!! I am going to oof, so my triple plate show chromes are for sale as well!! They also have highly polished silencers. The jump to the 22's is a huge difference at the strip, but I love my sls 12 paddles. Just my .02 Like I said my set up was very similar and ultra fast for being a 4 mill!!! Jim Smart @ passion racing set up my cheetah and I was very very happy, to say the least!!

thanks man i wrote you about that swinger but thanks i havent ever checked what psi i was running but i think im gonna go up on my timing and see what happens(how much is too much? which way does what?) i guess really yal would have to ride it to see how it acts but i have an old bald set of pro wedges 22'' there slicks now lol but im gonna put em on tom prob see how she runs with em.''

so which way on timing does what? i need more top end? do i need to check my jetting?

Porting is a great way to increase the power on the cub they are great right out of the box but you would be surprised at what we can do. Shearers are going to pull longer on top than the cpi's as well. With are combination of shearers and porting they pull forever on top.

M&M ATV

so retarding timing to stock will give it more top end? man im not tryin to get hooked on meth lol na man its hard enough paying for and getting racing gas...

It will if your running nitro...nitromethane is NASTY shit...it's a whole other ballgame. it was more of a joke. It's not a good idea to play with nitro unless your very familiar with it.